Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Si El Puede- Yes He Can!!


Obama will have to forgive my borrowing of his new catch phrase but my excitement is too much to handle- LINCOLN SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! We aren't just talking 10p-5a, he slept from 9:00 last night until 7:00 this morning!! I didn't hear a single peep out of him all night long. After so many months of only getting 5-6 hours of highly interrupted sleep, I am actually feeling a little drunk off of sleep (does that make sense?) I feel like I have taken one too many sleeping pills and my mind is in a fog. Let's just hope he keeps this up so my body can readjust to 8 hours of sleep every night!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is great news! I am very happy for all 3 of you! My days of no sleep are just about to begin, again.

Debbie Bond said...

I know it has been a long 5 months for all of you, but I told you things would improve - he is such a little doll (handsome man for Nate) it would be hard to let him cry. I can not wait to hold him and you too!!! Don't expect him to sleep through the night every night, but at least you know he can do it. Enjoy your sleep.

Christa said...

This is one of those great moments! Enjoy and isn't it great to know that it is possible.

Angie Orison said...

That is the best feeling ever when you wake up and it's morning!! Your mom is right though, Alexis is a good sleeper but sometimes goes through these little stages where she just wants to be in our bed!! Being a mom is so tiring, I definetly appreciate my mom a lot more now. Oh, I love shabby princess too!! I didn't know you could download it to your blog.