Friday, March 21, 2008

Me and the Scooter



What was I thinking??

Lincoln thinking his mom is SO COOL!!

So I took the scooter for a spin today and I actually really liked it! I've gotten a little better at turning and I made it all the way around the block without crashing. We are starting to get into a good schedule here. Although, Rick has been at home this whole week for Spring Break and Nate has been off of work so Lincoln is reveling in all the attention he is receiving. I don't know what we will do when everyone goes back to work- he gets bored with me quite easily. We have successfully made it through another growth spurt (all we did for three days was eat and sleep) and the last time I weighed Lincoln he was 20lb but we go in for his 6 month checkup next week so we will see if he has grown anymore. I need him to stop growing- I only have two more pounds to go before I have buy him a new carseat. We are looking forward to a busy summer (baby blessings, trips to Chicago and Ohio) but I was saddened to find out today that we won't be able to go to my cousin Lindsey's wedding this summer (we are flying to Chicago the same day and mom has grad school). I was hoping to make it but we will just have to see the whole family another time. We are taking Lincoln's easter pictures on Monday (I know it's AFTER easter) so I will try to get those on here soon.

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

You are so cute on that bike!!! And look at Lincoln sitting up all by himself. Oh I miss you both so much - and Nate too!! Enjoy having the men home for awhile. I use to love having dad home - it was another pair of hands to help.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Lincoln is sitting up. He looks so grown up. He looks just like you - sorry Nate I don't think you had anything to do with it! Your neighborhood looks so nice. Sounds like you guys are adjusting so well. Congrats on getting into graduate school Nate! Happy Easter and hope to talk to you soon.

Aunt Marcia