Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boys and their Toys




Nate and his dad went yesterday and bought themselves a pair of black 150cc scooters. I have to admit I kind of pushed Nate into getting it. It will save us a TON on gas this summer and fall and Nate can drive it to school which means I get the car to run errands all day! We found a place that gave us a really good deal and even threw in free helmets! I've only driven it once so far and I'm not so sure I like it- I'm not very good at turning, I almost ran into a car this morning :) I think I need a bit more practice. It is kind of fun having a new toy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie Bond said...

I have to admit, Nate and Rick look pretty darn cute on those things. Just be sure my bubbie does not get on it. And you really don't need to learn how to drive it - you always had trouble keeping your bike on the path!!

Jen said...

I can't believe Nate and Dad got scooters! When he told me on the phone I thought he said Dad and I went to Hooters! I was thinking wow - what nice wives they have!

Kim said...

they would........