Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 Months Old



I know this is my second post of the day but I wanted to praise Lincoln's many accomplishments in the past 5 months. So here are ten unique things about our baby. Lincoln:
1. weighs in at a whopping 18lb 12oz
2. loves an audience and demands Mom's attention ALL the time
3. will eat anything you put in his mouth
4. will immediately put anything he can find in his mouth and slobber all over it
5. can roll both ways but chooses not to
6. prefers scooting around in a circle until he gets to what he wants
7. still doesn't sleep through the night
8. loves to suck on his toes more than anything else
9. can almost sit up by himself
10. has the greatest laugh of any baby on the planet (but I may be biased)
So Happy 5 Month Birthday to our little boy!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures of him! He is getting so big. I kind of think he looks like Hunter when he was little. I hope you are enjoying the nice weather in Fresno!

Debbie Bond said...

Oh he is such a cutie!!! I can not believe it has been five months since you called to tell us you were on the way to the hospital. All those long nights (and days) when he was colicy, acid reflex and allergic to milk seem like a long time ago don't they. Now you look at the smiling face of your baby and wonder how you could ever had wondered if you would make it to his 5th month birthday!!! I miss you and Lincoln and Nate so much but am so happy you are enjoying your time in Fresno and especially the weather. It has been just awful there and being able to get out and walk would be so wonderful. I am happy you can do this.

Christa said...

I cannot believe how big he is and that he is 5 months already! It goes by so quickly, so enjoy every minute!

Holly D. said...

Lincoln is such a cutie! He is growing so fast. Peyton still calls her old car seat "Baby Lincoln's". I love your new family picture!

Mrs. Dub said...

i tell you, the first six months are as long as the next 12! pretty soon you'll be swapping bottles for sippy cups and mashed carrots for cookies.

miss you guys!

Angie Orison said...

Hey, I am so glad you found my blog!! I hope you are having fun in California with all the warm weather. I can't believe how big Lincoln is already!!! I love your family picture, Ky and I still need to have one done. I am glad we have a way to keep in touch now!!!

Hayley Hatch said...

Michelle-
I am kinda blog retarted and just recently learned that I can click on your name (from the comment you left) and get to your blog. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on your cute family. Hope all is well!
Hayley Hatch (Walters)