Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick Baby


We have been dealing with a little bit of sickness in our home. Lincoln began coughing and sneezing about a week ago, we rushed him to the urgent care and were told that the best way to cure a cold was to do nothing (but we were given a prescription for an inhaler and a steroid just in case). So we waited only to have him begin wheezing two days later. So I freaked out, just a little bit (ok Nate found me in the bathroom crying my eyes out) and my father-in-law made an emergency trip to the pharmacy for the prescriptions and a vaporizer. All is well now though, Lincoln's only symptom left is a slight cough. I would like to say this is the only time our baby will ever be sick but I know this is only the first of many. Here's hoping this is the worst we ever have to deal with.

2 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

sick babies make for sad moms.

in other news, call me and let me know how CA is treating you!

Debbie Bond said...

you are a good mother to be so upset with your child being sick. It never gets easier - I can remember sitting up all night just listening to you breathing when you were little and had a cold. Motherhood is not easy, but certainly worth it.