Saturday, April 21, 2007

Baby Bump #2


Ok, so I'm starting to wonder if posting a picture of my naked belly every month is normal or creepy but here it is anyway... the 16 week baby bump. I am officially 4 months along and officially liking the second trimester WAY better than the first. I don't think I have gotten that much bigger but you can scroll down and judge for yourselves. The doctor's appointment went just fine, we were actually only in with the doctor for 5 minutes. She walked in, listened to the baby's heartbeat, asked if we had any questions, and left. I was a little disappointed because we had heard from a bunch of people that we could possible have an ultrasound at 16 weeks but the doctor informed us we would be having our one, and only, ultrasound at 20 weeks. This baby better darn well cooperate and show us if it is a boy or a girl because we only have one shot! And I need to start buying stuff :) Other than that I am feeling great, I'm not nearly as tired and all morning sickness and cravings have gone away, I am now able to eat whatever Nate eats. Well, I have to run off and do the errands I have been postponing all day long. By the way, it is a beautiful 75 degrees here today and the sun is shining, maybe we will stay in Illinois after all...

10 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

I can certainly see a change in your belly. Considering you never let me rub your growing stomach I am glad you post each month so I can see it. !!! Illinois is such a great place, with 75 degree weather "most" of the time. Tell this to Nate !!! I need you to stay!!! Enough guilt??? only kidding Love Mom

Kim said...

i can't see it...the pic won't show up for me :( I want to see that I really have a TENTH niece/nephew on the way!!!! I CAN'T wait! Did Nate tell you I am trying to plan a trip out there like REALLY soon...before school starts and I am tied down for the next year and a half-ish. But I will be able to do your hair after that year, that's for sure!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

The pic isn't coming up! You might have to reload it! Anyway the second trimester is a million times better. Sorry about the ultrasound, they can sometimes tell earlier. But you will have a better shot waiting a few more weeks! My Dr. does three ultrasounds (one per trimester) it is nice to know what is going on! My Dr. appts are usually about 5 minutes too, they drive me crazy but I guess that is how they tell everything is ok. Just wait until you are going every week! I spend way too much time in the waiting room!!! At least you will know what you are having by the wedding!

Unknown said...

Tell Nate that I am very proud of him.

-Clarence

Cortney said...

hey michele!!
if i had to guess i would call it a girl.i carried kyle a lot lower. and that is what everyone tells me, that higher its a girl, lower a boy. it is probaley an old wives tale, but i am betting it is a girl. hope you are good!

Cortney said...

hey michele!!
if i had to guess i would call it a girl.i carried kyle a lot lower. and that is what everyone tells me, that higher its a girl, lower a boy. it is probaley an old wives tale, but i am betting it is a girl. hope you are good!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the baby's growing. I usually get 2 ultrasounds, one at 9 weeks and another at 20, even with the twins. They usually do an ultrasound at 20 weeks. Mainly cause they are able to tell what it is a lot better. So don't be too sad, if you get one shot 20 weeks is best. Glad your feeling better and feel as normal as you possibly can with everything that's going on with you. Like the updates. I just found out that Peyton has a blog. Feeling like I should have one for my kdis.

Anonymous said...

P.S. That anonymous comment that was just sent was from me, Bren. See you guys in a few weeks.
Bren

heatherdevlin said...

scandelous!!! hahaha :)

Susie said...

How fun to watch your tummy grow!!