Friday, March 9, 2007

New to blogging...

So mom and I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends. With so many exciting things happening this year we wanted to share our happiness with those we love the most. Hopefully mom will be able to do this without me looking over her shoulder (she has never been that handy with computers but I guess that is why our school employs a technology superintendent!) It should be fun to download pictures of my ever expanding waistline for our whole family to see!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Welcome! How fun to get to share your neat experience- have you looked on Mandy's blog and seen the 3D of her baby? Aunt Marcia and I both swear it looks just like Emma!

Chelsea said...

you should put a baby count down on your blog! im not sure how but mandy has one on hers! congrats on the baby- hope you start feeling better soon!