Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Baby Bump


I can't believe I am actually posting a picture of my large white stomach but it seems like people become very interested in how big you are once you become pregnant. So here it is, the 12 week baby bump... Nate and I went to our second doctors appointment today and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was a little strange, you know that you have a baby inside you but it all of a sudden becomes very real. It took the doctor a little while to find it and then after she found it the baby moved and she had to spend another few minutes looking for it again, I guess our baby likes to squirm! It was really fun, I can't wait till our first ultrasound!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Cute bump! It finally seems real when you hear the heartbeat!!

Debbie Bond said...

Honey girl. I love the picture - considering I do not get to pat your tummy. I hope you keep up the pictures -- even when you get bigger because it will allow Nate's family to see you grow.

Kim said...

once you get a bit bigger....you might be able to borrow my clothes :) haha. kidding...but not really. I love the bump.....can't wait to see you. It's been over a freakin' year. Something has to be done about this!