Monday, January 25, 2010

Reagan at 6 months (and a couple weeks)


Photo courtesy of Jordan Juarez Photography :)

I haven't written much about Reagan, mainly because we haven't had internet for most of her short life, so I wanted to write about how much we love our sweet little girl...

At her most recent checkup Reagan weighed in at 20lb 8oz and 27.5 inches long so she is keeping pace with her big brother.


She has now had three ear infections in six months and if this most recent round of antibiotics doesn't work we may be looking at getting tubes put in her ears (it pains me to even think about it)


She is sleeping through the night and taking naps during the day- definately loves sleep WAY more than Lincoln ever did


She is a semi-picky eater. She loves her fruit and cereal but we haven't really found a vegetable that she likes yet


Reagan is a VERY happy baby- as long as she is being held, talked to, or simply looked at. She will literally scream her head off until she sees you looking in her direction and then she is all smiles. Where did I get these kids that always have to be the center of attention? (I blame my mother)


We have decided that Reagan looks just like her Grandma Sandy, I have the baby pictures to prove it


We do love our little girl and really can't remember what life was like without her. It has been fun to watch her grow up but I'm starting to think it is going by too quickly, I need her to slow down a bit so I can enjoy the ride a little more

4 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Let me be the first to say how adorable you little girl is. I will agree she looks like Sandy, but her happy disposition is definately mine!!!! Can't wait to hold her and love both Lincoln and her

Lauren said...

Reagan is the CUTEST little girl! Just thought I'd leave a comment :)

Kendra said...

Your kids sure are cute and growing fast. We need to see you guys. I'll let you know the next time we come to town.

FurrFun said...

I'm sorry to be blog stalking, but I thought I'd check out your family. (I'm a Bringhurst, just in case you're wondering who this weirdo is!) Reagan looks exactly like Sandy; she is so cute! What a beautiful family you have!