Thursday, January 14, 2010

October 2009

Fall finally arrived in Clovis, although it only lasted for two weeks, but we enjoyed the cooler temps after what seemed like a VERY long hot summer. Lincoln and Reagan had their very first sleepover (sort of) with our good friends the Berretts. Nate and I went to the Rascall Flatts concert, so both kids got to stay with the Berretts until Mom and Dad got home around 1am. I couldn't help but take a picture of my little boy on his first overnight trip.


We had a wonderful time at the concert, easily one of the greatest nights of my life. Rascall Flatts was amazing and Darius Rucker, who opened for them, was equally good. Nate and I found ourselves singing along to a lot of the old Hootie and the Blowfish songs- I was amazed at how well we remembered them! Here is us posing in front of Nate's new truck. We didn't actually take the truck to the concert but I thought it was only appropriate to take a picture with it since we were going to a country concert. I felt a little more redneck!


Nate finally got his long awaited Ford Truck. It is truly his baby, he spends at least a few hours a week cleaning it and buying new things for it. He is so excited not to have to drive my sissy Toyota Corrolla around anymore, I think he feels more manly driving his truck.


We had a great Halloween. Lincoln was Diego (although nobody knew because he is a little too white to pass for hispanic boy) and Reagan was baby jaguaer (sp?). I only got one picture of Lincoln, I can never remember to take pictures at important events.



Another great month, not enough pictures. Maybe November will bring more photos to look at...

2 comments:

Carroll B said...

Lincoln looks so cute in both the pictures. And we had so much fun with your kids that night I am still waiting to have them over again. They are so good and love going to my dads house.

Chelsea said...

I love the picture of Lincoln with the backpack. It's as big as he is!