Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Summer

We had a very busy summer- two trips to Chicago, a road trip to Ohio, and a day at the beach! It was fun to see so many people and places.

Lincoln was so happy and smiley for the entire trip- even when we were dragging him from one place to another, completely ignoring naptimes!

Lincoln with his great great grandfather's grave (I'm not exactly sure what the relation is but he's the one who came to America from Ireland)

Lincoln and Nate at the Devlin family farm in Ohio

Lincoln and Aunt Brenna at the theater in Ohio where we watched Oklahoma on the big screen!

Lincoln enjoying the beach- he ate about a pound of sand!!

Lincoln enjoying the company of several beautiful girls

All of us at the beach

Lincoln and I with my cousin Chelsea and her little boy Logan

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

My bubbie is so cute. He smiles all the time!! I can not wait to see him. Love and miss you both. Mom

Kim said...

Licoln is so freakin' cute. I agree with your mom. Miss him so much. It's so sad to me to think I've only ever seen him twice. Once for like an hour. and once for a week. Be sure you keep reminding him who his favorite aunt is!!! does he use his first sippy cup that I bought him, yet? Miss you guys.