Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's your birthday...shout Hooray!!

So as of yesterday, I have made it another year! Now that I am the big 26, I am officially on the downward slope to 30!! We had a great day, I got to sleep in and Nate took care of Lincoln for most of the day. We had an ice cream cake (my first) with Nate's parents and Brenna's family. I thought that for my birthday I was getting a water feature for our front yard (yes, I realize that's kind of a dorky gift but it's what I really wanted). So how suprised was I when my husband handed me a small wrapped package and it turned out to be...



I sat there for at least ten minutes- unsure of whether or not Nathan was just playing a cruel joke on me. I do realize that I am probably the last person on the planet to own an IPOD but I just couldn't ever justify the cost. But my loving husband somehow realized how badly I wanted one (that- and he was sick of me stealing his!) So now I have my own to go running with- this is the best birthday ever!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy late Birthday! I for some reason thought your birthday was at the very end of the month. You will LOVE you Ipod. They are so much fun!

Christa said...

Happy Belated Birthday! We were out of town at the Reid Family Reunion! I think I am probably the last person on the planet to get an ipod, because i still do not have one of my own!

Debbie Bond said...

he is a good man that Nate treat him well