Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For Uncle David and (soon to be) Aunt Kelly



David and Kelly bought Lincoln this adorable Chicago Bears jersey for Christmas and Kelly even embroidered his name on the back. It only took him 8 months to fit into it! He looks so cute but now I'm afraid that Nathan is having grand illusions of our child growing up to be a football player... after watching both my brothers seriously injured playing football I think I would rather have my baby boy play something a little safer- like Tennis or Golf!!

4 comments:

The Stokes said...

I must say that is so cute on him. Kelly is very talented! Love that boy!

Debbie Bond said...

My bubbie continues to be too cute. I agree with Nate - he should be a full back - they never get hurt!!!

Holly D. said...

I love the jersey! Very cute. Little Lincoln is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him next week :-)

Jen said...

Tha is cute! He would make a great football player