Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Camp (what were we thinking??)

We attended the Peachwood Ward family campout a couple of weekends ago and I now know why people do not take 10 month old babies camping! What a nightmare!! The campout went well and I think everyone else enjoyed themselves but after two days of no sleep and running around trying to make sure Lincoln didn't eat half the forest- I was EXHAUSTED!! I had spent a day and a half packing and then another day unpacking and washing everything- definately too much work for one night of camping. I made Nathan promise that we would not go camping again until Lincoln understands that he cannot eat dirt and sticks! We did get some cute pictures from the experience...



Enjoying another stick
Banished to the stroller after eating one too many sticks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a much better sport than me! Just don't ask anyone in my family how I feel about camping, even without kids!

Debbie Bond said...

does Lincoln have shoes on ????? You are brave. I never took you kids camping because I hated the dirt. Luckly dad never got into it either.