Friday, April 18, 2008

How Time Flies!

Got this off my friend Elizabeth's blog and I thought it was pretty fun. Well, that and I have total writer's block today...

twenty years ago I...
1) was enjoying kindergarten
2) was falling in love with Chris Dierkman at the art easels (a crush that would last for the next seven years)
3) was bugging the heck out of my brothers

ten years ago I...
1) had just gotten my first job, as a lifeguard and snack stand waitress
2) was gearing up for my 16th birthday!!(dating, driving- could life get any better?)
3) was not playing any sports, for the first time in ten years- it only lasted for a year!

five years ago I...
1) was enjoying my senior year at BYU
2) took my senior trip to Washington D.C. and New York
3) decided to be teacher

three years ago I...
1) got married!
2) worried about money and how we would ever make it
3) got my first nephew and then adopted nine more shortly thereafter

one year ago I...
1) was pregnant...whew- glad that is over with!
2) was teaching in middle school
3) was tramping through the snow for Outdoor Ed!

so far this year I have...
1) moved to California
2) gotten a tax refund
3) fallen more in love with my little boy

yesterday I...
1) sat in a doctor's office for 3 hours waiting for the doctor to weigh and measure my son
2) came home in a very bad mood
3) took a trip to Goodwill, Michaels and Sonic all by myself- the first time I have been out of the house on my own in weeks

today I...
1) did the dishes
2) did pageant stuff
3) put my son down for a nap

tomorrow I will...
1) go to the Clovis Rodeo Queen competition
2) run errands
3) tell my husband that I love him

in the next year I may...
1) move out of my in-laws house :)
2) give up being the Vernon Hills Pageant Director :(
3) begin exercising again!

6 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

We love you very much. Remember to tell Nathan you love him frequently and kiss our Bubbie for us

Christa said...

Wow! I don't know if I can remember what I did 10 years ago, let alone 20.

Mandy said...

Fun! That was a great post...I might have to do it too! Can't believe how big your little 'bubbie' (I can't believe Aunt Debbie calls him that!!!) is getting!

Chelsea said...

saturday night sounds good, just give me a call and let me know where and what time. i will talk to mandy and lindsey too

Susie said...

What a fun post! I agree with Mandy, I may have to do that!

Jen said...

I think you might have to help me make my blog look cute when you get to my house next weekend!