Friday, April 11, 2008

Concerts, Sippy Cups and Yoga

I can now die a happy woman. For the past 8 years Rascal Flatts has been my favorite band, I own all their cds (except the latest one- birthday present??) and know every song they have ever released. So on Wednesday night I got to see them in concert for the first time and it was the most amazing moment of my life (besides marrying Nathan and having Lincoln). They gave a great performance and were actually really funny. They told jokes and did funny voices and Jay did a dead on impersonation of California girls. Unfortunately, we got all the way to the concert and realized we had forgotten the camera so I have no pictures to remember the night by but I have many great memories. Thank you sweetie for making my dream come true!


In another exciting first, Lincoln got his first sippy cup. It is probably a little young for him to use it but I wanted him to get used to it. He mostly chews on it. But he can hold it by himself and get it into his mouth so it's a start.

We have also been attempting mom and baby yoga (mostly when nobody is home) and it's kicking my trash- who would have ever thought stretching would hurt so much?? Lincoln likes laughing at the baby on the video so whatever keeps him entertained :)

Also, a birthday shout out to my cousin Chelsea- the big 25!! When I was younger I always loved Chelsea's birthday because it meant that we got to be the same age for four months. Chelsea will always be the most fashionable and crazy person I have ever known and the only relative I have ever called the cops on. Happy Birthday Chels!

No comments: