Monday, November 19, 2007

Precious Moments

Nothing too exciting to report but Lincoln did sleep for a whopping SIX HOURS last night (I thought had died and gone to heaven). I took these pictures in the last few days and wanted to share them with our friends and family.


I was blowdrying my hair and put Lincoln in his chair (which he hates). In a desperate attempt to stop the crying I handed him this stuffed bunny which seemed to work pretty well. I went back to blowdrying and when I turned back around he had wrapped his little arm around the bunny and was cuddling it! Too cute for words!


This picture is for Aunt Marcia who bought this adorable bear suit for Lincoln. He wasn't so sure about the hood (he hates anything on his head) but he sure did look cute.


A picture for my friend Deb Buchweitz who gave us this Cubs mobile with the advice to put it on his changing table to distract him, possibly the best advice I have received yet. Lincoln absolutely adores his "Cubbys" and always smiles when we put him on his changing table.

So that's it for us here, I'll try to post after Thanksgiving to let you all know how our delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Baker's Square is...

1 comment:

The Stokes said...

Lincoln holding that bunny is priceless.