Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some bad news...

So I had grand plans to be in Morro Bay on the weekend of April 17th to run a 10k. Unfortunately, nobody explained that to Fresno State University and they scheduled Nathan's comprehensive exams (7 very long papers) from April 5- 30. So I can't exactly ask my very kind, loving, and patient husband to skip out of town with me for a weekend so that I can run in a race while he has hours and hours of writing to do. So we are postponing the race for a little while...I guess we will see what comes up this summer.

1 comment:

Christa said...

From one "non-blood" relative to another :) - Nate and your sacrifices will all pay off shortly. I'm proud of you for your discipline and dedication in training for the race. That's the real work - the actual race is the cherry on top. Good on you, Michelle! Greg