Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8 months old already

My favorite picture of Reagan- notice all the fat rolls and the awesome hair!

I was really good at writing about Lincoln's life every month during his first year but, as is always the case, I have two children now and Reagan has been neglected. So today she turns 8 months old and I thought I would finally get around to writing about her many talents and new discoveries. Reagan...
...can now roll over both ways
...will go from a sitting position to her stomach, but she screams when she realizes she is on her stomach
...hates being on her stomach so much that she will probably never crawl
...has two teeth on the bottom and is currently getting her two top ones
...loves her solid foods, as long as it is fruit- she makes a funny face and spits out any vegetables we try to feed her
...wants us to do everything for her, anytime we try to get her to hold her own bottle she puts her hands behind her back and looks at us like, "no- that's your job"
...LOVES paper- especially her brother's coloring books and her dad's textbooks
...is very happy and smiley as long as there is someone paying attention to her
...is the best snuggler
...is so great about letting me play with her hair and she doesn't even rip her bows out (although I am sure that is coming)
...weighs a whopping 22lbs
...is so much fun to be with everyday!
I just can't tell you how much we love our little girl. It is so much fun to watch her grow and learn. Love you baby!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awww I can't wait to meet little Reagers! She is adorable. Teach her who I am!!!! (ie Her favourite aunt that she hasn't met!) :( Hugs and kisses to her and Lincoln logs!

Debbie Bond said...

She just gets cutier and cutier - can't wait to hold her and snuggle with her. Counting the days.