Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Calling all Devlins!


Ok- we are officially planning a Devlin Family Reunion! YEA!! We would like to do it in St. George sometime in June of 2009. We need to get a date nailed down pretty quick here so if everyone would comment and let me know if there are any dates in June that WILL NOT work for your family. We are giving everyone one year notice so you had all better be there...I am not above threatening family members. Everyone will be assigned jobs later (we will make sure that everyone has something to do:) Let me know...

5 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Count us in!!! We will be there - or are we not invited!!! Remember David is getting married May 16, 2009 so that is your only committment here. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Jen said...

We will be there.

Kim said...

Umm...I know my best friend in London is getting married summer 2009 and I won't be missing that. I will get the dates ASAP! Now is this extended fam and all or just like us kids? You know, like Alaska Devlin's, etc??

Michele said...

We were just planning for the kids but I'm sure extended family is more than welcome- I still have yet to meet any of your aunts and uncles! Let us know about London...

Christa said...

We are in for anytime in June!