Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Boy Haircut

We finally took Lincoln to get his first real haircut- he was getting really shaggy! He was great for the whole thing, he sat in the chair by himself and didn't cry once. Grandpa Bond bought him a basketball as a prize for being such a good boy (that, and he bought one for Kyle after his first haircut- my parents are nothing if not fair!) Now my little baby looks like a real boy, I don't know if I should be sad or excited...

The Before

Hey Lady- what are you doing back there??

How do I look??

And a basketball- score!!

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

seeing those pictures reminds me of how much I miss my bubbie - and you and Nate too. I can not believe I am going to go home and you will not be there.

Holly D. said...

Very cute. Wish I could say that Peyton did as good with her first hair cut. Maybe your dad is on to something with the basketball thing. Lincoln looks so grown up.