Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What are you trying to say?


The other day Nathan and I went to Target to pick up a few items (which quickly turned into more than a few, it is Target ). When we got up to the checkout the clerk asked if we wanted to open a charge card. Nathan took one look at me and said to the clerk "that would be dangerous". Needless to say, we walked out of the store without a pretty red charge card. I guess my husband doesn't trust me to have unlimited monetary access to Target- who would blame him?

5 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

I always knew there was a reason I loved your husband so much - he does not want you to get the disease that your aunts and I have fought all of our lives - TARGETITIS !!!!

Jen said...

So I must say: A Target credit card was the first one Bryan and I got together after we were married. I think we had it for a year, realized the danger in it and cut it up! I too love Target!

Christa said...

Just get an Amex green card and pay it off every month (shameless plug to fund my retirement). This is Greg, by the way.

Holly D. said...

Who doesn't love Target? The place where you can find everything you didn't know you needed.

The Stokes said...

Love Holly's comment. It's not hard to find something there. That'd be a dangerous one for me too.