Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Stump is Gone!!

Ok, I can hear Lincoln fussing in the other room right now which means that naptime is rapidly coming to an end but I wanted to tell everyone that our child finally has a normal belly button! His black umbilical cord stump has been hanging on by a thread for several days now but last night (at 2am) I went to change his diaper and it was gone! And I mean really gone, we had to strip him down to find it. I think he was just waiting for his two week birthday to get rid of it. So that means that he also had his first REAL bath today and I think he actually liked it (well, at least he didn't scream). I wanted to take a bunch of pictures since his dad wasn't home for the big event but the minute I went to take the first picture our camera ran out of batteries so I will have to document the event tommorow and post pictures for you all later. Alright, well there goes my baby, duty calls!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We need some updated pictures of Lincoln. I am sure he has changed a lot since the last ones you posted. I hope you and Nate are having fun with him!!