Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Mom's Day


Ok, I know I have not posted in almost a month and I feel REALLY bad about it but life has suddenly gotten very crazy!! So, I am trying to make up for it tonight by posting several posts about what we have been up to the last few weeks. First, and foremost, a very Happy (and Belated) Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there. I was very excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day this year and Nathan really made it special. He suprised me on Mother's Day morning with flowers, a GIANT chocolate bar, and the new Chris Daughtry CD that I have been coveting. I would just like to thank all the mothers that have taught me so much about what it means to be a mom. I am so lucky to have had so many outstanding examples of good mothers in my life, with the most important being my own mom. Mom- thanks for all you do, I know that no matter what happens in my life I can always turn to you for a shoulder to cry on or a good belly laugh. I can only hope that I can be half the mom that you are. Love you all!

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

not only are you going to be a good mother, but more importantly you will be a better mother than me - not funnier - but better. Dad and I are so glad you are home. It is very lonely without you there for Sunday dinner and to talk to hourly. We are going to have a great time at outdoor ed and you should wait and take pictures on the second day when I bring out the hat!!!

Kim said...

ahhh that such a cute card....I'm so proud of nacie :)