Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

We spread 4th of July out over two days. Our town had a fireworks show over the lake on Sunday night. Then Monday we went to the Vernon Hills Parade (still the best 4th of July Parade I have ever been to), to mom and dad's for a barbecue, and then the Vernon Hills Fireworks show. The kids had so much fun but we were all exhausted- it took Nate and I a full 24 hours to recuperate!

Linc trying to get in a little extra sand time

Enjoying the parade and the candy!

Linc with the creepy Buzz Lightyear that made Reagan scream!

Reagan fell asleep during fireworks

Linc made himself very comfy

Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa was the best part

4 comments:

Carroll B said...

Oh my goodness I love you and your family! Look at how CUTE you all look in your 4th attire! Miss you

female sketches said...

your family is really cute............some day I would love to have a family like you and linc is very cute!

Lisa Henderson said...

Okay I DO have your blog! I just went through and deleted all the blogs that people don't post on anymore! There were so many blogs that I couldn't even see whose were really there!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww Feaux News???? Seriously??