Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A warm sunny day

Today we woke up to thunder, lightning, and 50 deg temps so I decided to post about a lovely sunny day we had a few weeks ago- if only to remind myself that we do see the sun every now and then here in Chicago. My friend Laura invited us over for an impromptu playgroup with a couple other moms in the ward. Laura has a huge backyard and a sprinkler so my kids put on their swimsuits for the first time this year...

Such a sweet face

Linc and his buddy Bryson

Reagan was gifted this Dora purse and carried it around with her all day!

Reagan and her little friend Imogene, who I think at this moment is
thinking "why am I standing next to this crazy girl?"

Trying to get a decent picture of all the kids together

2 comments:

The Everyday Wife said...

CUTE! :)

The Stokes said...

So fun! Carson looked at this with me and said bebe Ray and gingky (linky). He was very excited to see his cousins!!