Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goodbye Facebook, Hello (again) Blog!!

So due to some privacy issues that I was having with Facebook, mainly that several friends accounts had been hacked, I decided to leave it behind once and for all. As nice as it was to catch up with old friends, I think it was sapping too much of my time away from better pursuits. Having made that decision I also realized that we still have many friends and family across the country who would like to keep up with our lives (or at least the kids lives). So back to blogging I go. Hopefully, this will become a more regular thing and we can put up pictures and funny stories about our mostly mundane life. Love you all!

1 comment:

Carroll B said...

I am so happy and can't wait to read all about your totally "boring" : ) Life! We love you and miss you. And I want to see you too not just the kids! : ) And you can throw Nate in there too if you want : )! Love you guys and can't wait to hear what you are doing online