Friday, July 16, 2010

On the Lake

We are so lucky to be friends with the Berretts, I have truly never met two people who were as kind, thoughtful, and generous as they are. What would my life have been like if I had never met Carroll?? She really is the sister I never had. So not only are they awesome people but they also have a boat. Now Nathan and I have never been boating people- it just isn't in our genetic makeup- but the Berretts have shown us the error of our ways. They took us to Pine Flats in April and we got to enjoy a beautiful day on the lake. We thought Linc would be terrified of tubing but he was super excited to get on it and loved every minute. He kept saying "faster, faster"- he is always full of surprises.

Nate and I went out first- so fun!


Nate with Linc, he wanted to go faster than Dad did!


Concentrating on keeping the front of the tube up- great face!!


Reagan chilled out the entire time in the boat. At least she looked good!

No comments: