Thursday, July 30, 2009

The many faces of Reagan

So far, Reagan has been a great baby with the exception of some pretty bad gas pains that can make her rather fussy. We are all having a fun time getting acquainted with Reagan, all except Lincoln who doesn't even acknowledge that she exists. In the process of taking pictures for her birth announcement, we got some pretty funny faces out of our daughter that I wanted to share with you all...


Gas??
Don't you just want to kiss this face??

What you talking about mama??


She looks just like her dad when she wakes up...









7 comments:

Chelsea said...

She looks so much like Lincoln!

Jen said...

So cute Michele! I love all the hair!

Holly D. said...

Very cute - she looks so much like Lincoln in that third picture (but much more girly of course). I still can't get over all that hair. Fun!

Mull Family said...

So cute!

Christa said...

Beautiful girl - you guys did well!! Greg

Rach said...

Michele!! I can't believe I found you. This is your old roommate Rachel! First of all...congrats on having an adorable little baby! And...you look amazing! I want to catch up and hear how you are doing!
Love you!

Rach said...

Michele! I can't believe I found you! This is your old roommate Rachel! It has been so long since I have seen you. You have such a beautiful family...and a gorgeous little baby! You look amazing. I want to catch up and hear how you are doing!
Love you!