Thursday, September 11, 2008

And we're off...


So we are leaving tommorow morning for our annual trek to Provo, Utah for the BYU-UCLA game!! Here's to hoping that the Cougars kick Ben Olsen and Norm Chow's butts back to SoCal (a part of me will always love Norm for his years at the Y but now I consider him somewhat of a traitor :) I am looking forward to almost every aspect of the weekend, everything except the 12 hour car ride with our 11 month old baby! When did I decide this would be a good idea? I think Nathan secretly waits until I'm half asleep to ask if he can do crazy things (like pack up our whole family and take a 12 hour rode trip to see a football game) just because he knows that I will go along with whatever he says just to get him to be quiet and let me go to sleep!! Tricky husband... GO COUGARS!!

1 comment:

Debbie Bond said...

you just have to love that son in law of mine!! I remember dad dragging me off to Michigan games when i would much more enjoyed a weekend at home - what we do for our men.