Monday, July 2, 2007

24 week baby bump...sort of

Ok, so we technically took this picture at 25 weeks because life got a little crazy and we totally forgot about taking the picture (aren't we great parents?) And since it has now taken me a week to post this picture on the blog, I am actually 26 weeks along but I don't think my size has changed all that much. Lincoln has started kicking like crazy! He is definately a night owl, we lay in bed before we go to sleep at night and watch him kick over and over! It is really fun now that Nate can feel him move, I think it makes him feel like there really is a baby in there. So, enjoy the picture...

3 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

You have just about the cutest belly ever. And to think my grandson is in there waiting to come out and spend time with his family.

Kim said...

ice cream? :)

Susie said...

It's getting bigger! I'm so mad at your mom for planning your shower on the 8th because it's the BYU-UCLA game here and we have tickets!! Oh, it's also our anniversary but that's not as important as the game!